Homebuyer Information Nights are now scheduled for February 2024. Find out how you can become a first homebuyer today.
If you are struggling to save a deposit and are keen to buy your home then BuyAssist may be able to help.
Our innovative, not-for-profit backed affordable housing program helps first home buyers to buy their home by providing equity support. This home buyer help means:
* You don’t need a 20 per cent deposit
* You will avoid paying Lenders Mortgage Insurance
* You only pay interest on your first mortgage. This loan will be for less than 80% of the property price
* You don’t pay any interest on our home buyer help
* You can buy your home sooner.
Want to know more?
Join our free, no-obligation webinar from the comfort of your own home and find out more about how BuyAssist homebuyer fund support works.
The webinar will be held on two dates – you only need to register and attend one session:
* Monday 12 February 2024, 7 – 8 pm
* Thursday 29 February 2024, 7 – 8 pm
During the webinar you will learn:
* Who is BuyAssist and National Affordable Housing and why are we providing homebuyer assistance?
* What is shared equity affordable homeowner support and how does it overcome the deposit hurdle?
* What is the eligibility requirements for BuyAssist homebuyer support and do you need to be a first homebuyer?
* The process of choosing your new home and securing your bank mortgage
* Current opportunities in Victoria to become a homeowner today.
Register for a Webinar Information Night here
“Our biggest barrier was finance. It was really hard for us. BuyAssist was a big help to us in achieving our goal and having our dream house that we always wanted.” Yumna, BuyAssist first home buyer